State Current Affairs 2020: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the State Current Affairs. So you should remember these current affairs for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing the State Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete State Current Affairs 2020.
State Current Affairs September 2020
- Madhya Pradesh’s government launches “Gandagi Bharat Chhodo“. Five themes of this campaign are Cleanliness Oath, Continuous reduction in urban waste emissions, Cleanliness in COVID conditions, Separation of waste from sources of houses, and Launching a special cleanliness campaign for public places.
- Andra Pradesh government bans online gambling game Poker and Rummy Circle.
- Andhra Pradesh Cabinet approved Rs 1,700 crores for up-gradation of electric feeders and to provide 9 hours of free power for agricultural purposes.
- Assam government re-launched the SVAYEM scheme to provide self-employment to around 2 lakh youths.
- UP government has decided to involve women self-help groups in the distribution of nutrition fortified food for children and pregnant ladies in the state.
- Nagaland received its first Naga Telehealth, a telemedicine platform, where citizens can directly connect with medical officers and specialist doctors and seek general and specialized teleconsultation at their doorstep free of cost.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar flagged off the country’s second and South India’s first “Kisan Train”. This train, loaded with 14 parcel vans, will cover a distance of 2,150 km in 40 hours.
- Gujarat Government has announced the state’s first Heritage Tourism Policy.
- Manoj Sinha launched the Jammu & Kashmir Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (JK-IGRAMS).
- Manoj Sinha has announced a scheme to provide universal health insurance to all residents of the Union Territory.
- Captain Amarinder Singh launched the Smart Ration Card Scheme to cover 1.41 crore beneficiaries across the state.
- UP government has issued a notification for the setting up of the Special Security Force which will be given the responsibility of security of important government buildings, offices, and industrial establishments.
- Horticulture Department has launched the Flagship programme “Backyard Horticulture” under CAPEX scheme at Jaswan, Marh, Jammu.
- Manoj Sinha e-inaugurated an Online Process-Based Standardized & Scalable Career Education Platform for Students in Srinagar.
- Uddhav Thackeray has launched a state-wide campaign titled, ‘My Family, My Responsibility’, to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) will conduct a door-to-door survey to check the citizens for fever, low oxygen levels, and other Covid-19 symptoms.
- Rajasthan government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to develop its micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) ecosystem.
- Manoj Sinha launched the National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS).
- Tamil Nadu became the first state in the country to launch policies on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Cybersecurity policies.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a unified portal called ‘U-Rise’ to guide students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state.
- The assembly election in Bihar will be held in three phases on October 28, November 3 and 7 and the results will be announced on November 10: Election Commission
- Union Home Minister (Minister of State), G Kishan Reddy and Telangana Minister KT Rama Rao inaugurated the world’s longest span concrete deck cable-stayed bridge across “Durgam Cheruvu”.
- Assam Chief Minister launched “Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribahan Achoni Yojana”.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister approved ‘Moksha Kalash Yojana-2020’.
- On the occasion of Lata Mangeshkar’s birthday, Maharashtra’s state Department of Higher and Technical Education has decided to set up a World-class Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Government Music College.
- Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched a slum up-gradation programme to make the state slum-free in three years.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Static GK 2020
- Current Affairs Online Quiz
Connect with Our Team.
- Watch Free Current Affairs Videos
- Connect with us on Twitter
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join Our Telegram Channel