Science Current Affairs 2020: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the Science Current Affairs. So you should remember these current affairs for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
There are various categories in Current Affairs mentioned below.
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Questions
- Static GK PDF Notes
- Best Selling Static Awareness Guide
- Free GK Videos
Here in this article, we are sharing the Science Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Science Current Affairs 2020.
Science Current Affairs September 2020
- IIT Bombay students, Rohit Kumar and Kavin Agrawal developed CamScanner alternative AIRScanner.
- Electronics and Information Technology ministry bans 118 Chinese mobile apps including PUBG.
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune has developed a herbal-based immunity-boosting room freshener “Healthy Air” to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- IIT Kanpur alumni developed Kagaz Scanner app.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST), an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology, has developed a device for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO will be set up in Kulasekarapattinam, Tamil Nadu.
- HCL Technologies will acquire Australia-based firm DWS for $116 million.
- Central Government will set up Neutrino Observatory in the country.
- Tata group will launch India’s first low-cost Covid-19 test ‘Feluda’.
- Reliance Jio partners with United Kingdom’s AeroMobile for in-flight connectivity services.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Connect with Our Team Over Social Media