First Published on October 29, 2020 | Last Updated on 4 days
Science Current Affairs 2020: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the Science Current Affairs 2020. So you should remember these Science Current Affairs 2020 for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence. Here in this article, we are sharing the Science Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Science Current Affairs 2020. Here we have collected the Science Current Affairs 2020 which is available for download.
Science Current Affairs November 2020
- Indian scientists developed energy-efficient smart screens.
- Dr Harsh Vardhan released the Special Cover of Department of Posts for commemorating the Golden Jubilee of Department of Science &Technology (DST).
Science Current Affairs October 2020
- ISRO to launch earth observation satellite EOS-01 on November 7.
- Wipro to acquire the Chennai firm Encore Theme.
- CSIR-KPIT demonstrates Hydrogen Fuel Cell fitted car.
- Agharkar Research Institute discovers two new species of pipeworts from the Western Ghats of Maharashtra & Karnataka.
- DST collaborated with IBM to build Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) career opportunities for girl students.
Science Current Affairs September 2020
- IIT Bombay students, Rohit Kumar and Kavin Agrawal developed CamScanner alternative AIRScanner.
- Electronics and Information Technology ministry bans 118 Chinese mobile apps including PUBG.
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune has developed a herbal-based immunity-boosting room freshener “Healthy Air” to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- IIT Kanpur alumni developed Kagaz Scanner app.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST), an autonomous institute of the Department of Science and Technology, has developed a device for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO will be set up in Kulasekarapattinam, Tamil Nadu.
- HCL Technologies will acquire Australia-based firm DWS for $116 million.
- Central Government will set up Neutrino Observatory in the country.
- Tata group will launch India’s first low-cost Covid-19 test ‘Feluda’.
- Reliance Jio partners with United Kingdom’s AeroMobile for in-flight connectivity services.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
Connect with Our Team.