National Current Affairs PDF: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. From the current affairs point of view, appointments and resignations are the most important topics for every single exam.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from National Current Affairs 2020. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing National Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete National Current Affairs 2020.
National Current Affairs 2020 PDF
National Current Affairs September 2020 PDF
- Former President of India and Bharat Ratna recipient Shri Pranab Mukherjee passes away. He was 84.
- Rajeev Kumar is now the new Election Commissioner of India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 3rd US-India 2020 Summit of US-ISPF.
- Piyush Goyal addressed the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association (ACMA)’s 60th Annual Session.
- Social Justice Minister launched 24X7 toll-free helpline “KIRAN” for Mental Health Rehabilitation.
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated the Organic Food Processing Unit in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi digitally launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). He also launched the e-Gopala App.
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, has launched the Aatmanirbhar Bharat ARISE-Atal New India Challenges.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the ‘School Education in 21st Century’ Conclave under New Education Policy- 2020.
- Hardeep S Puri launched Climate-Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF 2.0) and Streets for People Challenge.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 1.75 lakh houses built under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin in 12 thousand villages in Madhya Pradesh.
- DIAL launches the country’s first airport COVID testing facility at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi for arriving international passengers.
- Lok Sabha has passed the National Commission for Homoeopathy Bill, 2020 and the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2020.
- BJP has launched a week-long campaign namely Seva Saptah to mark the 70th birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar under ‘Namami Gange’ and ‘AMRUT’ schemes.
- PMGKP Insurance Scheme for health workers fighting COVID-19 extended for another six months.
- Rajya Sabha passes ‘Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill, 2020’.
- Lok Sabha passes Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu (mega-bridge) to the nation. He also inaugurated 12 rail projects related to passenger facilities to benefit the people of Bihar.
- Eight beaches of India are recommended for the coveted International eco-label, the Blue flag certification. The recommendations are done by an independent National Jury composed of eminent environmentalists & scientists.
- The Rajya Sabha passed the Homoeopathy Central Council (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- The Rajya Sabha passed the Indian Medicine Central Council (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- The Rajya Sabha passed the Epidemic Diseases (Amendment) Bill, 2020. The Bill amends the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
- The Rajya Sabha passed the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2020. It amends the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016.
- Parliament passes The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020, and The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill, 2020.
- Central Government launches Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for nine highway projects worth over Rs 14,000 Cr in Bihar. The Prime Minister also inaugurated the Optical Fibre internet services where all the 45 thousand nine hundred 45 villages of Bihar have been connected through Optical Fibre Internet Service.
- Eight opposition MPs suspended for remaining days of monsoon session for ‘misconduct’ in Rajya Sabha.
- The government launched “YuWaah”, a multi-stakeholder platform to make young people career ready.
- ‘Nrityanjali’, an online film festival on Indian Classical Dance and Maestros from 23rd to 25th September 2020.
- The Parliament passes the Essential Commodities Bill, 2020 (Amendment).
- The Parliament passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- Lok Sabha passes 3 Labour Codes.
- Government has integrated Industrial Information System (IIS) portal with the GIS System of six States in the first phase to provide updates on land availability and plot-level information to investors anywhere in the world on a real-time basis and help them make informed decisions.
- Department of Justice releases first e-edition of success stories on Tele-law programme titled ” Reaching the unreached – Voices of the Beneficiaries”.
- National Agricultural Higher Education Project of ICAR, ‘Kritagya’ hackathon planned.
- Prime Minister launched the Age Appropriate Fitness Protocols on the occasion of the first anniversary of the Fit India Movement.
- 51st Edition of the International Film Festival of India postponed to 16th to 24th January 2021.
- Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar launches “Centralized Farm Machinery Performance Testing Portal”.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated Destination North East 2020.
- President Ram Nath Kovind gives assent to three farm bills passed by the Parliament.
- Home Ministry has sanctioned three additional branches of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) to be located at Imphal, Chennai and Ranchi.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Static GK 2020
- Current Affairs Online Quiz
Connect with Our Team.
- Watch Free Current Affairs Videos
- Connect with us on Twitter
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join Our Telegram Channel