First Published on October 29, 2020 | Last Updated on 8 hours
National Current Affairs PDF 2021: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from National Current Affairs 2021. So you should remember these National Current Affairs 2021 for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
National Current Affairs 2021 PDF
You should remember these National Current Affairs 2021 for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence. Here in this article, we are sharing National Current Affairs 2021. Below is the complete National Current Affairs 2020. Here we have collected the National Current Affairs 2021 which is available for download.
National Current Affairs January 2021
- NITI Aayog will Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary to be celebrated as Parakram Diwas annually on 23rd January every year.
- India and Japan signed MoC for Proper Operation of System Pertaining to Specified Skilled Worker.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan chairs 148th session of WHO Executive Board.
- Narendra Modi flagged off eight trains connecting different regions of the country to the Statue of Unity at Kevadiya.
- National Road Safety Month to be inaugurated on 18th January 2021.
- Narendra Modi launched the pan-India rollout of the COVID-19 vaccination drive.
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj bags SKOCH Challenger Award for Transparency in Governance.
- Amit Shah laid the foundation stone for the 97th battalion of RAF.
- Hisar Airport inaugurated Under RCS-UDAN.
- Jan Aushadi Kendras record sales of Rs 484 Crore this Financial Year.
- Nitin Gadkari launches eco-friendly, non-toxic paint developed by KVIC.
- Home Minister Amit Shah launches ‘Single Window Clearance System’ for coal mines.
- India becomes the second-largest manufacturer of PPE kits and suits.
- A High-Level Committee headed by the Prime Minister constituted to commemorate the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose national.
- India to chair three-key subsidiary bodies of UNSC.
- Shri Prakash Javadekar launched Digital Calendar and Diary of Government of India.
- Union Education Minister inaugurated two-day Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON-2020’.
- PM Modi inaugurated New Rewari – New Madar Section of Western Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- 26th Kolkata International Film Festival to begin from 8th January.
- NALCO to invest around Rs 30,000 cr on the company’s expansion & diversification plans.
- NHAI launched the first government-sponsored InvIT.
- Uttar Pradesh launched Kisan Kalyan Mission to double farmers’ income.
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated a migrant worker cell in Surat.
- Supreme Court has given approval for the construction of a new Central Vista project in Delhi.
- India gets its first women’s in the team in disaster combat.
- Union Ministers Ramesh Pokhariyal & Smriti Irani launched virtual toy hackathon ‘Toycathon 2021’.
- PM inaugurated natural gas pipeline between Kochi and Mangaluru.
- PM Modi inaugurated National Metrology Conclave.
- DCGI approved two Covid19 vaccines- Astra Zeneca’s Covishield and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi rated the most popular leader in the world.
- Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurates virtual Agri-hackathon 2020 in New Delhi.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content as earliest and if you find this content useful, please share it with your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
Connect with Our Team.