MoU Signed by India: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the MoU Signed by India. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing the MoU Signed by India 2020. Below is the complete MoU Signed by India2020.
MoU signed by India in October 2020
- POWERGRID signed an MoU with the Ministry of Power for the year 2020-21.
- SJVN signed an MoU with the Ministry of Power for the year 2020-21.
- NTPC signed an MoU with the Ministry of Power for the year 2020-21.
MoU signed by India in September 2020
- The central government approved MoU between India and Japan for improving the quality of Indian textiles for the Japanese market.
- The central government approves MoU between India and Finland for cooperation in the field of Geology and Mineral Resources. MoU was signed between the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines, the Government of the Republic of India, and Geological Survey of Finland (Geologiantutkimuskeskus), Ministry of Employment and the Economy, the Government of Finland.
- NBCC signs MoU with Election Commission to build an office building at Dwarka.
- Tribal Affairs Ministry signed an agreement with the Indian Institute of Public Administration, IIPA for setting up of National Institute of Tribal Research at the IIPA Campus, New Delhi.
- The International Solar Alliance (ISA) signed an MoU with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and the World Bank to design a plan for implementing ‘One Solar One World and One Grid’ (OSOWOG). The ISA also signed an MoU with NTPC Limited, India’s largest power generator for implementing solar energy projects in 47 member countries of ISA.
- India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a 500 million US dollar loan for Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor.
- India and Japan have signed an agreement between the Armed Forces of India and the Self-Defense Forces of Japan for Reciprocal Provision of Supplies and Services.
- Ayush Ministry and Women and Child Development Ministry signed an MoU for Controlling Malnutrition as a part of POSHAN Abhiyan.
- ITBP signs MoU with Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board (UTDB) for the development of tourism and water sports in Tehri Dam.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aimed at improving industry-institute interaction was signed between The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) and Government Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Kalamassery.
- AYUSH Ministry signed an MoU with Industry Bodies to promote Medicinal Plants cultivation.
- India, Denmark signed an MoU on Intellectual Property cooperation.
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC) has signed a performance-based ‘Memorandum of Understanding’ (MoU) with Ministry of Power, Govt. of India detailing various targets to be achieved by PFC during FY 2020-21.
- National Fertilizers Limited has tied up with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Raghogarh (M.P. ) to train youth in various trades and to enhance the chances of their employability in heavy and process industry.
- NHPC signed an MoU with Power Ministry.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Static GK 2020
- Current Affairs Online Quiz
Connect with Our Team.
- Watch Free Current Affairs Videos
- Connect with us on Twitter
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join Our Telegram Channel