India’s Ranking in Different Indexes: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from India’s Ranking in Different Indexes. So you should remember these current affairs for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
There are various categories in Current Affairs mentioned below.
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Questions
- Static GK PDF Notes
- Best Selling Static Awareness Guide
- Free GK Videos
Here in this article, we are sharing India’s Ranking in Different Indexes. Below is complete India’s Ranking in Different Indexes.
India’s Ranking in Different Indexes
- India ranks 48th in the Global Innovation Index, the first time in the top 50 countries. The Global Innovation Index report was published and released by the World Intellectual Property Index (WIPO). India’s rank was 52 in 2019.
- Nirmala Sitharaman and Piyush Goyal released state rankings of Business Reform Action Plan 2019.
- India’s ranking in the economic freedom index is 105.
- Piyush Goyal released State StartUp Rankings 2019 in New Delhi.
- Hyderabad gets 85th place in Smart City Index 2020.
- India ranked 116th in the World Bank’s Human Capital Index.
- India ranked 89th in the World Risk Index 2020.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content, if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Connect with Our Team Over Social Media