Defence Current Affairs 2020: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the Defence Current Affairs. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing the Defence Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Defence Current Affairs 2020.
Defence Current Affairs September 2020
- Indian Coast Guard will set up India’s Firs Coast Guard Academy in Mangaluru.
- Sub Lieutenant Kumudini Tyagi and Riti Singh selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in Indian Navy.
- DRDO successful flight test of ABHYAS – High-speed Expendable Aerial Target (HEAT) from the Interim Test Range, Balasore in Odisha.
- Indian Navy took part with the Royal Australian Navy in a Passage Exercise (PASSEX) from September 23 to 24.
- DRDO successfully conducting a test firing of Laser-Guided Anti Tank Guided Missile from MBT Arjun at KK Ranges (ACC&S) in Ahmednagar.
- Flight Lieutenant Shivangi Singh will be the first woman fighter pilot in the Rafale squadron of the Indian Air Force.
- India, Japan 3-day naval exercise JIMEX concluded in the Arabian sea.
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved proposals for capital acquisition of various equipment required by the Indian Armed Forces at an approximate cost of Rs 2,290 crore.
- A biennial bilateral maritime exercise between the Indian Navy and Russian Navy, INDRA NAVY begins in the Bay of Bengal.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has successfully flight test of Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle (HSTDV) at 1103 hours from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Launch Complex at Wheeler Island, off the coast of Odisha.
- Rafale Fighter Aircraft has been formally inducted into the Indian Air Force at a formal function at Ambala Air Force Station, Punjab.
- DRDO developed P-7 Heavy Drop System which is capable of para dropping military stores up to seven-tonne weight class from IL- 76 aircraft.
- Postage Stamp released on India’s First Anti Satellite Missile, A-SAT.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Static GK 2020
- Current Affairs Online Quiz
Connect with Our Team.
- Watch Free Current Affairs Videos
- Connect with us on Twitter
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join Our Telegram Channel