Cabinet Decisions Today 2020 PDF: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. From the current affairs point of view, appointments and resignations are the most important topics for every single exam.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from Cabinet Decisions Today 2020. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing Cabinet Decisions Today 2020. Below is the complete Cabinet Decisions Today 2020.
There are various categories in Current Affairs mentioned below.
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Questions
- Static GK PDF Notes
- Best Selling Static Awareness Guide
- Free GK Videos
Cabinet Decisions in September 2020
- The central government approves J&K Official Languages Bill 2020 in which five languages will be official languages. These are Urdu, Kashmiri, Dogri, Hindi, and English.
- The central government approved Mission Karmayogi, a national programme for civil services capacity building.
- The central government approved MoU between India and Japan for improving the quality of Indian textiles for the Japanese market.
- The central government approves MoU between India and Finland for cooperation in the field of Geology and Mineral Resources. MoU was signed between the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines, the Government of the Republic of India, and Geological Survey of Finland (Geologiantutkimuskeskus), Ministry of Employment and the Economy, the Government of Finland.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar.
- The Union Cabinet has approved Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat.
- Cabinet approves Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for Rabi Crops for marketing season 2021-22.
Connect with Our Team Over Social Media