Books and Authors GK List PDF: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from the Books and Authors list. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Daily Current Affairs plays a major role in every competitive exam like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Police, NDA, AFCAT & various other exams.
A student can score full marks in the Current Affairs section in every competitive exam if he or she is well versed with it. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
There are various categories in Current Affairs mentioned below.
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Questions
- Static GK PDF Notes
- Best Selling Static Awareness Guide
- Free GK Videos
Here in this article, we are sharing the Books and Authors list 2020. Below are the complete Books and Authors list 2020.
Books and Authors list in September 2020
- Karan Johar released his new book “The Big Thoughts of Little Luv”.
- Pope Francis will release his new book “Let Us Dream” in December.
- UN Environment Programme launched “The Little Book of Green Nudges”.
- The book titled “My Life In Design”, authored by Interior Designer, Gauri Khan.
- BJP President JP Nadda releases a book title“Lord of the Records”.
- Meghalaya BJP Chief, Ernest Marwie launched the e-book “Seva Hi Sangathan” at the party office, Shillong.
- Arundhati Roy released her new book titled “Azadi: Freedom. Fascism. Fiction”.
- Chef Vikas Khanna authored “Kitchens of Gratitude” book.
- Romila Thapar authored “Voices of Dissent” book.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Connect with Our Team Over Social Media