Banking Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. From the current affairs point of view, appointments and resignations are the most important topics for every single exam.
One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from Banking News. So you should remember these appointments for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence.
Here in this article, we are sharing Banking Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Banking Current Affairs 2020.
There are various categories in Current Affairs mentioned below.
- Awards and Honours
- Banking Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Brand Ambassadors
- Cabinet Decisions
- Defence Current Affairs
- Government Schemes
- Important Days
- India’s Ranking in Indexes
- International News
- MoUs and Agreements
- National News
- Obituaries Current Affairs
- Science Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- State Current Affairs
- Summits Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Weekly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Questions
- Static GK PDF Notes
- Best Selling Static Awareness Guide
- Free GK Videos
Banking Current Affairs September 2020
- State bank of India tied up with Vedanta for a long term loan facility worth Rs. 10000 crores.
- The World Bank stopped publication of the “Ease of Doing Business” report.
- RBL Bank, formerly Ratnakar Bank launched a cardless cash withdrawal facility through ATMs.
- World Bank cancelled $224 million loans to Lebanon for Bisri Dam Project.
- ICICI Bank launched “Home Utsav”, a virtual real estate property exhibition.
- Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by Public Sector Banks and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
- Bank of Baroda topped the list of EASE Banking Reforms Index 2.0. State Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) got the 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
- Lok Sabha passes Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- SBI partners with Titan watches to launch India’s first contactless payment watches named “Titan Pay”.
- RBI introduces Positive Pay System for Cheque Truncation System.
Connect with Our Team Over Social Media