First Published on October 3, 2020 | Last Updated on 20 hours
Banking Current Affairs: Daily Current Affairs is most important for various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Police, Banking, State PSC, Defence, NDA, AFCAT, DRDO, etc. If you are well conversant with daily current affairs, you can surely get super shot. One or two questions can be asked in every competitive exam from Banking News. So you should remember these Banking Current Affairs 2020 for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence. Here in this article, we are sharing Banking Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Banking Current Affairs 2020.
You should remember these Banking Current Affairs 2020 for better scoring in the current affairs section. Current Affairs means the latest events or the latest occurrence. Here in this article, we are sharing Banking Current Affairs 2020. Below is the complete Banking Current Affairs 2020. Here we have collected the Banking Current Affairs 2020 which is available for download.
Banking Current Affairs November 2020
- Union Cabinet approved amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank and DBS Bank.
- RBI is the first central bank in the world to reach 1 million Twitter followers.
- Reserve Bank of India placed Lakshmi Vilas Bank under the moratorium.
- India Post Payment Bank launched a doorstep service to submit a digital life certificate.
- Nirmala Sitharaman announced measures on AatmaNirbhar Bharat 3.0.
- IFSC authority approved the International Financial Services Centres Authority (Banking) Regulations, 2020.
- IFFCO Bazar partnered with SBI YONO Krishi App to encourage digital sales.
- Ramesh Lakshminarayanan appointed as Chief Information Officer of HDFC Bank.
- Paytm partners with SBI Card.
- CCI approves the acquisition of Bharati AXA by ICICI Lombard.
Banking Current Affairs October 2020
- Yodaa, A Neo-bank for teens launched in India.
- DBS named Asia’s Safest Bank for the 12th consecutive year.
- ICICI Bank shuts down operations in Sri Lanka.
- Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman announces measures of Rs 73,000 crore to stimulate consumer spending before the end of this Financial Year in the fight against COVID-19.
- RTGS to be available 24×7 from December.
- Fino Payments bank launched Home ATM.
- Banks Board Bureau recommended the name of Dinesh Kumar Khara for the SBI chairman post.
- RBI approves appointment of CoD to run Dhanlaxmi Bank till the appointment of CEO.
- The RBI excluded six public sector banks from the Second Schedule of the RBI Act following their merger with other banks.
Banking Current Affairs September 2020
- State bank of India tied up with Vedanta for a long term loan facility worth Rs. 10000 crores.
- The World Bank stopped publication of the “Ease of Doing Business“ report.
- RBL Bank, formerly Ratnakar Bank launched a cardless cash withdrawal facility through ATMs.
- World Bank cancelled $224 million loans to Lebanon for Bisri Dam Project.
- ICICI Bank launched “Home Utsav”, a virtual real estate property exhibition.
- Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by Public Sector Banks and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best-performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
- Bank of Baroda topped the list of EASE Banking Reforms Index 2.0. State Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) got the 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
- Lok Sabha passes Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- SBI partners with Titan watches to launch India’s first contactless payment watches named “Titan Pay”.
- RBI introduces Positive Pay System for Cheque Truncation System.
Note- We provide the latest and updated content if you find this content old please comment below. Our team will try to modify the content at earliest and if you find this content useful, please share among your friends.
Authors have taken all possible precautions in writing study materials (PDFs, Images, and Videos), yet if any mistake has crept in, authors shall not be responsible for the same.
Also, Read (Important Links)
- New Appointments in India
- Awards and Honours in India
- Banking/Economic News in India
- Latest Books Released in 2020
- Latest Brand Ambassadors in 2020
- Cabinet Decisions Today in 2020
- Defence Current Affairs in 2020
- All Government Schemes PDF 2020
- Important Days and Their Themes
- India’s Ranking in Indexes in 2020
- International News in 2020 PDF
- MoUs and Agreements in 2020 PDF
- National News in 2020 PDF
- Obituaries Current Affairs in 2020
- Science Current Affairs in 2020 PDF
- Sports Current Affairs in 2020 PDF
- State Current Affairs in 2020 PDF
- Summits Current Affairs in 2020
- Static GK 2020 PDF Download Link
- Current Affairs Online Quiz 2020
Connect with Our Team.
- Watch Free Current Affairs Videos
- Connect with us on Twitter
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join Our Telegram Channel